Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Donors Choose

This is just a quick LOVE IT post... I have recently explored the website donorschoose.org thanks to my friend and "work wife", Diane. Diane was able to have a project of hers funded and it has made such a wonderful impact in her classroom. For those of you who don't know, Donors Choose is "a nonprofit that connects public school teachers with people who want to support classroom learning" (donorschoose.org). I have recently submitted my own classroom project. Here is there video explaining the launch of this wonderful site in 2008. What a wonderful opportunity to support other teachers around the United States (especially with all the budget cuts)!
















To donate to my classroom project(s) visit  http://www.donorschoose.org/michelemeyer

No comments: