Sunday, April 15, 2012

Love It

I hope all my students enjoyed a fun filled Spring Recess. I am looking forward to seeing all my Busy Bee's tomorrow!! We will have a lot to share and our routine of activities to get back to.

PS: Just before break I decided to announce to my very curious class that I was expecting a baby girl. Of course the teacher in me couldn't just blurt out what my husband and I are expecting... We took a survey (Do you think Mrs. Meyer is having a boy or a girl?) and represented our data as a class. Each student also had a reason as to why they chose their answer :o)  Only after an impromptu math lesson did I announce that Mr. Meyer and I would be expecting a baby girl in August. The enthusiasm when collecting our data and creating our graph was priceless.

 LOVE IT <3

No comments: